Create custom lead entry forms within Bullseye to allow leads to register for an event at a location.
Web Premium and Events Registration subscriptions.
Before you read this article: please make sure you are familiar with our other Events documentation. An overview with links to related topics can be found in the following article:
Bullseye allows you to create custom forms to allow users to sign up as an attendee to an event at a location. Registrations are posted in a report in the Bullseye Admin (See Leads by Event Report). The event will need to have been set up previously in Bullseye. Event forms are set up with the following steps:
- Create a New Form
- Configure Form Fields
- Configure Form Settings
- Save the Form
- Publish and Implement the Form
1. Create a New Form
To set up configurable forms within Bullseye, you first need to contact Bullseye at 732-868-8463 to activate the subscription. Once you have subscribed, go to Interfaces>Forms in the left navigation. You will see a screen similar to below:
Add/Remove Form Fields:
First, you need to select which fields will appear in your form. You can add standard fields on the left by checking them off, then select add selected. The field you add will appear on the right. To remove fields, check the appropriate field on the right side, then select Remove Selected. The field will show up on the left after it is removed.
- Lead Type: Select Event. (Location would be selected if you were collecting leads and tracking them with a Lead Manager subscription. You will see both options only if you are subscribed to both Lead Manager and Events Registration).
- Form Name: Name your form as appropriate. If you search for an event in the admin, this is what you would search for when trying to locate it.
- Form Title: This is the title of the form that your web traffic will see at the top when they fill out the form.
- Lead Source: This option can only be used if you also have a Lead Manager subscription. By default, this is web. You can also configure your own Lead Source if you want to see how many leads come from a particular form. First you will need to add a Lead Source. After that, select the correct Lead Source in the drop down menu here.
- Confirmation Message to Registrant: This is an optional email message that gets sent to the lead after they submit their information. You can edit the contents of the email by going to Settings/Email Settings on the Top Right. If you want to activate this email, simply turn this email on as needed. More information can be found at the event registration confirmation email article.
- Event Registration Notification to Location: This is an optional email that can be sent to a location to let them know a person has registered for the event. It can be edited under Settings/Email Settings on the top right. Simply turn on/off as needed. Note that, in order for this email to be sent, the location needs to have a unique email address entered in the Username/Email field as well as a password. More information can be found at the event registration notification email article.
- CSS Form Styles: You can enter your own CSS form styles in this field to alter the styles on the form to match your website. Simply paste the code in the field.
- Message After Form is Submitted: Enter the message you want your leads to see on the website after they fill out the form.
- Captcha: Enable the Captcha option to discourage spammers from sending robots to your form with bogus lead information.
- Submission URL: If you would like to send the lead to a url after they submit the form, instead of displaying a thank you message, you can enter a web url here.
You will see an option to include Events Registration as in the example above. Select the checkbox. Beneath that, there is a drop down menu that will let you select the form you need. Select the correct form, then select the Save button at the top. If your interface is published already, you do not need republish the Interface.
Select Register Now and the registration form will pop up:
Note that you can also set up an exclusive events search, and the registration form will also appear on that search. For details, view Add an Event to your Store Locator Interface