Add the Bullseye Widget on your Wordpress Site
Requirements: Any paid web subscription
Adding Sitewide to Wordpress
Depending on the theme that you’ve selected, there may be more than one way to add the widget to the site. Below is documentation which should work for most Wordpress installs as it provides you with a way to edit the source code outside of the particular theme you’ve chosen.
- Login to Bullseye at app.bullseyelocations.com. Select “Interfaces, then select “Edit” on an existing interface or create a new widget by selecting “Add a Locator Widget.”
- Select your configuration options and styles to match your site. Then “Save” your widget.
- On the “Publish” page, copy the code from the Bullseye Publish page for the widget you’d like to add.
- Login to your Wordpress admin. Under appearance select
“Editor” In the Templates sections on the right hand side, select
“Footer or (footer.php).
Add the Code to your Wordpress Site
- Just above the </body> tag paste the code you’ve copied from the Publish page.
- The widget should now appear on all pages of your site. Be sure to logout to view the working widget.
Customize Your Widget
You can make style and option edits in the Bullseye interface builder after you’ve embedded the widget on your site. Changes may require that you clear your cache before they display in your browser.