How to promote locations' in-store events to engage your customers and send them to your stores. Publish these events within your locator so your web traffic can find the events.
Requirements: Any paid subscription
Events are available with a paid subscription. If you would like to use Bullseye's event registration forms, this requires a separate subscription. You can also link to your own registration forms if you prefer.
The set-up process is easy, and is covered in the topics below:
- Add and Manage Events. Covers adding and managing events. Also assigning events to locations, and assigning product categories to events.
- Add an Event Search to Your Store Locator Search. Optionally, you can create a separate Event search tab to highlight them.
- Create Registration Lead Entry Forms for Events Registration. Create an optional registration form within Bullseye (additional subscription required).
- Configure Event Registration Emails. Configure email confirmations to go to event leads or locations.
- Upload Events. Upload events in a .csv file if you need to add a lot of events.