Adding the Bullseye Widget to Your Shopify Website
Add the Bullseye Widget to your Shopify Site:
|Requirements: Any paid web subscription.|
Adding Sitewide to Your Shopify Site
Depending on the theme that you’ve selected, there may be more than one way to add the widget to the site. Below is documentation which should work for most Shopify themes as it provides you with a way to edit the source code outside of the particular theme you’ve chosen.
Get the Bullseye Widget Publish Code
- Login to Bullseye at app.bullseyelocations.com. Select Interfaces, then select Edit on an existing interface or create a new widget by selecting Add a Locator Widget.
- Select your configuration options and styles to match your site. Then Save” your widget.
- On the Publish page, copy the code from the Bullseye Publish page for the widget you’d like to add.
Add the Code to Your Shopify Site
- Login to your Shopify admin. In the left-hand navigation, select Online Store and then Themes. In the upper right hand corner of the page, select “Customize Theme.” This brings you to the theme editor.
- At the top of the screen select “Theme options” and then select Edit HTML/CSS.
3. Under the layout folder select your main layout. In most cases this will be theme.liquid. This is the page you’ll need to edit.
4.Just above the </body> tag paste the code you’ve copied from the Publish page.
5. The widget should now appear on all pages of your site. Be sure to logout to view the working widget.
Customize Your Widget
You can make style and option edits in the Bullseye interface builder after you’ve embedded the widget on your site. Changes may require that you clear your cache before they display in your browser.