Leads by Location
The Leads By Location report shows you all the leads that have been assigned to your locations within a date range.
|Requirements: Lead Manager Subscriptions|
The Leads By Location report enables companies to understand the status of each lead, how many leads individual locations are receiving, and if the location has followed up on each lead:
Note that the screenshots in this article are from an account that has translated the Location label to read “Distributors.” The report name is based on this label, which is configured in Settings > Setup > Labels.
The chart and table are sorted by the following statuses
- Followed up - the status assigned after a dealer follows up
- Referred - the initial status assigned to a lead before a dealer follows up
- Closed/won - this status refers to a successful lead conversion
- Closed/Lost - this status refers to a lead that did not result in a sale
- Invalid - this status is one that can be manually assigned to a lead. This is useful for identifying spam or inappropriate leads.
- Unassigned - this status refers to a lead that has no locations in the area, and therefore has no locations assigned.
Statuses can be drilled down to see additional details by clicking on the arrow next to each status. Besides address information of the lead, we also display the date the lead was created, and the date and time the location followed up on the lead, if applicable.
Multiple views can be saved and retrieved later to view saved settings.
There are many tools that are common to many of our reports, and are covered in more detail separately in the Report Tools Knowledge Base article.